E3S Web Conf.
Volume 78, 20192018 International Seminar on Food Safety and Environmental Engineering (FSEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Nutrition and Health, Medical Treatment and Biomedical Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Y Barak, T Juven, R Haffner, M Oren. MDM2 expression is induced by wild type p53 activity [J]. Embo Journal, 1993, 12 (2): 461. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Wade, YC Li, GM Wahl. MDM2, MDMX and p53 in oncogenesis and cancer therapy [J]. Nature Reviews Cancer, 2013, 13 (2): 83-96. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- JP Kruse, W Gu. Modes of p53 regulation [J]. Cell, 2009, 137 (4): 609-622. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- VN Uversky, CJ Oldfield, AK Dunker. Intrinsically disordered proteins in human diseases: introducing the D2 concept [J]. Annual Review of Biophysics, 2008, 37 (1): 215. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- LM Iakoucheva, CJ Brown, JD Lawson, Z Obradović, AK Dunker. Intrinsic disorder in cellsignaling and cancer-associated proteins [J]. Journal of Molecular Biology, 2002, 323 (3): 573-584. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- WD Funk, DT Pak, RH Karas, WE Wright, JW Shay. A transcriptionally active DNA-binding site for human p53 protein complexes [J]. Molecular & Cellular Biology, 1992, 12 (6): 2866-2871. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AC Joerger, AR Fersht. Structural biology of the tumor suppressor p53 and cancer-associated mutants [J]. Annual Review of Biochemistry, 2008, 77 (1):557-582. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- WJ Lu, JF Amatruda, JM Abrams. P53 ancestry:gazing through an evolutionary lens [J]. Nature Reviews Cancer, 2009, 9 (10): 758-762. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Y Huang, Z Liu. Anchoring intrinsically disordered proteins to multiple targets: lessons from N-terminus of the p53 protein [J]. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2011, 12 (2): 1410. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- LT Vassilev, BT Vu, B Graves, D Carvajal, F Podlaski, Z Filipovic, N Kong, U Kammlott, C Lukacs, C Klein, N Fotouhi, EA Liu. In vivo activation of the p53 pathway by small-molecule antagonists of MDM2 [J]. Science, 2004, 303 (5659):844-848. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.