E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Nagoshi M, Urasaki J. Coated printing paper for industrial ink-jet printing press:, US9562329[P]. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Chongchao, Shen Huiliang, Shao Sijie, Xin Haozhong. A color characterization method for color ink-jet printers. Journal of Optics, 31 (12), 308-312. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yakovlev A V, Milichko V A, Vinogradov V V, et al.Ink-jet Color Printing by Interference Nanostructures[J]. ACS Nano, 10 (3): 3078.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Qian. Characteristic of color ink-jet printing paper and factors affecting printing performance[J]. Printing Quality and Standardization, (7): 34-36. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Huang Caixia, Lin Runhui, Guo Wei. Research progress on the application of Nano-SiO2 in color-jet paper coatings. East China Paper Industry, 40 (4), 41-44. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ren-Ai L I, Cao Y F, Zhang Y, et al. Impact of the Ratio of the PDADMAC to SMA in Surface Sizing on Printing Quality of Uncoated ink-jet Paper[J]. Transactions of China Pulp & Paper. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rastogi R, Kaushal R, Tripathi SK, et al. Comparative study of carbon nanotube dispersion using surfactants [J]. J Colloid Interface Sci, 328 (2): 421-428. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Improving the Ink Fastness of High Quality Matt and Glossy Ink-jet Printing Papers[J]. Paper Technology, (7): 38-44 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xu. Preparation of SiO2 with different particle sizes and its effect on the absorptivity of ink-jet printing coatings [D]. Tianjin University of Science and Technology. (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.