E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis of Architecture Materials Performance and Landscape Design|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Zeng Yan, Luo Liting. The Light and Shadow’s Interpretation of Garden Space of Scholars of the South of the Yangtze River [J]. Science & Technology Association Forum. March, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Changhua. Architecture’s Light Environment Art [J]. Fujian Architecture. October, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Xinfan. An Analysis of the Light’s and Shadow’s Psychological Effect in Virtual Space [J]. Art & Design. August, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Xiangwei. The Light Environment Intention of China’s Traditional Garden Space [J]. China Building Design & Decoration. May, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Si, Qin Hua.On Application of Light and Shadow in Landscape Space[J]. Journal of Southwest China Normal University (Natural Science Edition). Jan, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuedan, Cheng Huaqing, The Aesthetics and Application of Light and Shadow in Landscape Architecture (J) Modern Horticulture.2017(17) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.