E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- N. Wang, B. Zhao, C.X. Yang, Essential characteristics and evolution law of port generation. Harb. Eng., 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdolali, M. Kolahdoozan, M. J. Alizadeh, The hydraulic performance of comb-type vertical breakwater. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Li, Z.C. Sun, S.Q. Xu, Hydraulic characteristics of comb caisson breakwater. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 17 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. Li, Experimental study on Floating Breakwaters (master's thesis). Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Zou, D.G. Wang, G.W. Li, Experimental study on non-linear wave forces acting on floating breakwaters. The. Ocean. Eng., 21 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Zou, Water wave theory and its application. Science Press. Beijing, China. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Koutandos, P. Prinos, X. Gironella, Journal of Hydraulic Research, 43 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Cao, Study on hydrodynamic characteristics of non-permeable comb caisson breakwater (master's thesis). Dalian University of Technology, China. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fang, Study on hydrodynamic characteristics of comb breakwater. (Doctoral dissertation) Dalian University of Technology, China. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fang, N.C. Zhang, Z.P. Zang, Journal of Waterway and Harbor, 32 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.M. Sayeed, B. Colbourne, D. Molyneux, A. Akinturk, Experimental and numerical investigation of wave forces on partially submerged bodies in close proximity to a fixed structure. Ocean. Eng., 132 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jin, B. Meng, Computation of wave loads on the superstructures of coastal highway bridges. Ocean. Eng., 38 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.