E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Research on Civil Engineering and Geological Phenomena|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- The Ministry of Water Resources of the People’s Republic of China, GBJl45-90. China Planning Press (1991) [Google Scholar]
- J.R Bao, W. Zhu, J.H Min, Technology of dredging and sludge treatment in small and medium-sized river regulation. Water Resources Protection, 31(1):56-68 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Huang, J.W Wan, G. Cheng, Y. Zeng, Testing study of relationship between water content and shear strength of unsaturated soils. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 33(9):2600-2604 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Shao, S.Y Liu, G.Y Du, M.F Gu, Experimental study on improvement of organic soil with cement and fly-ash. Journal of Engineering Geology, 16(03):408-414 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.L Yan, Foundation treatment technology. Geological Publishing House (1999) [Google Scholar]
- H.E Chen, A study on the behavior of organic matter in the progress of solidifying soft soil by cement. Jilin University (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P Fan, W. Zhu, C.L Zhang, Experimental study of influence of organic content on solidified dredging. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 26(8):1327-1334 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tomohisa, K. Sawa, N. Maitoh, Hedoro hardening treatment by industrial wastes. Journal of the Society of Materials Science, 44(503):1023-1026 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sezer, H.R Yilmaz, K. Ramyar, Utilization of a very high lime fly ash for improvement of Izmir clay. Building and Environment, 20(6):150-155 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Rose Wright Fox, James G. Macfarlane. Alternative Chemical Soil Stabilizers. Division of New Technology, Materials and Research, Department of Transportation (1993). [Google Scholar]
- H. Tremblay, J. Duchesne, J. Locat, S. Leroueil, Influence of the nature of organic compounds on fine soil stabilization with cement. Canada Geotech, 39:535-546 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.R Gao, J.C Li, Study of effect of reinforcing soft cohesive ground with portland cement. Journal of Engineering Geology, 4(1):45-52 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W.J Wang, X.R Zhu, Study on strength property of nanometer silica fume reinforced cemented soil and reinforcement mechanism. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 25(6):922-926 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- X.S Zhuang, G.X Wang, A study on the characteristics of soils consolidated with industrial wastes. China Civil Engineering Journal, 38(8):114-117 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.X Huang, Study on cement-sodium silicate-stabilized soil. Fuzhou University (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W.B Jian, D. Zhang, C.X Huang, Micromechanism of cement-solium silicate-stabilized soft soil. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 35(S2):632-637 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zou, R. Shen, Study on improving soft soil foundation with calcium acrylate. Railway Engineering, 5:10-12 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.K Zhou, W.G Shen, Study on the performance of HS soft soil stabilizer. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 18(4):120-122 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- X. Huang, S. Xu, J.G Ning, Experimental research on stabilized soft soils by alumina bearing modifier. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 26(01):156-161 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.G Ning, X. Huang, Experiment on structural formation and mechanism of strength increasing of stabilized soil. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 32(1):97-102 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, R.Q Xu, Y.C Shao, Study on mechanism of muddy soil stabilization. Journal of Zhejiang University(Engineering Science), 42(6):1071-1075 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.L Zhang, Study of dredged sediments solidification mechanism based on water transfer model. Hohai University (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y.X Chen, B.T Wang, Y.Q Zhang, Experimental study on lime improved mucky soil. Science Technology and Engineering, 14(34):273-277 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. WDing, S. Zhang, Z.S Hong, Experimental study of solidification of dredged clays with high water content by adding cement and phosphogypsum synchronously. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 31(9):2818-2822 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Guo, Study on stabilization of muddy soil and mechanical properties of stabilized soil. Zhejiang University (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.