E3S Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2019International Symposium on Architecture Research Frontiers and Ecological Environment (ARFEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Study on Energy Sources and Ecological Environment Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- T. T. Hou, X. B. Zhou, W. Zhang. et.al. Analysis on Characteristics of Wind Power and Photovoltaic Power in the Type Area of Hubei Province [J]. Hubei Electric Power, 2016, 40 (1): 24-30. [Google Scholar]
- C. Y. Xiao, N. B. Wang, J. Tu. et al. System power regulation scheme for Jiuquan wind power base [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2010, 34 (17): 64-67. [Google Scholar]
- S. X. Xin, J. H. Bai, Y. H. Guo. Study on wind power characteristics of Jiuquan wind power base [J]. Energy Technology and Economics, 2010, 22 (12): 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Z. S. Lin, L. Q. Luo. Analysis of wind power output characteristics in Fujian and its impaction power grid[J]. Electric Power Construction, 2011, 32 (12): 18-23. [Google Scholar]
- H. L. Yan, X. Z. Zhang. Influence of Wind Power Characteristics on Power Supply Capacity of Regional Power Grid[J]. Yunnan Electric Power, 2017, 45 (1): 56-58. [Google Scholar]
- A. P. Ren, X. X. Li, Y. Y. Hu. Analysis on Wind Power Characteristics and Accommodation of Shanxi Power Grid[J]. Shanxi Electric Power, 2016(3): 41-44. [Google Scholar]
- Y. B. Wang, G. W. Cai, D. Y. Yang. et.al. Characteristic analysis of wind power output in Heilongjiang area[J]. Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 2016, 53 (16): 23-29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.