E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean Energy and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- T. Banta, R. De Leona, Parametric study of rice husk torrefaction for the development of sustainable solid fuel International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy Vol 7, No 3, pp. 207-217 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bridgwater, Review of Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass and Product Upgrading, Biomass bioenergy, vol. 38, pp. 68-94 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Boutin, G. Gervasoni, R. Help, K. Seyboth, P. Lamers, M. Ratton, et al. Altrnative energy sources in Transition Countries. The case of Bio-energy in Ukraine, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol. 6, nr.1, pp.3-11 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Demirbas Resource Facilities and Biomass Conversion Processing for Fuels and Chemicals, Energy Conversion Management, vol. 42, nr. 11, pp. 1357-1378, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Garcia, B.M.J. Barcia, J.A. Hernandez Preparation of active Carbon from a Comercial Holm-Oak Charcoal: Study of Micro and Meso-porosity, Journal Wood Science and Technology, vol. 37, nr. 5, pp. 499-509 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gavrilescu Energy from biomass in pulp and paper, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol. 7(5), pp.537-546, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gavrilescu Biomass Power for Energy and Sustainable Development, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol. 7(5), pp.617-640, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaliyan, R.V. Morey Factors Affecting Strength and Durability of Densified Biomass Product, Biomass Bioenerg, vol. 33, nr. 3, pp. 379-359, (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kuhlman, V. Diego, E. Koomen Exploring the potential of reed as a bioenergy crop in the Netherlands, Biomass Bioenergy, vol. 55, pp.41-52, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lako, J. Hancsok, T. Yuzhakova, G. Marton, A. Utsai, A. Redey, Biomass and Bioenergy, vol. 40, pp. 63-73, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lunguleasa Compaction coefficient of wooden briquettes used as renewable fuel, Environmental Engineering and Management Journal, vol.10, nr. 9, pp.1263-1268, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Okello, S. Pindozzi, S. Faugno, L. Boccia Bioenergy potential of agricultural and forest residues in Uganda, Biomass Bioenergy, vol. 56, pp. 515-525, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Pambudi, K. Itaoka, A. Chapman, N. D. Hoa, N. Yamakawa Biomass energy in Japan: Current status and future potential, International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 119-126 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Popescu, L. Şenilă, C. Vărăticeanu, G. Şimon Cellulosic bioethanol from sunflower seed hulls-a renewable energy source, Studia UBB Ambientium, vol. 1-2, pp.105-110, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Swithenbank, Q. Chen, X. Zhang, V. Sharifi, M. Pourkashamiani Wood would burn, Biomass and bioenergy, vol.3, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tanchuling, R. De Leon Solid fuel characterization of torrefied coconut shells in an oxidative environment, International Journal of Smart Grid and Clean Energy, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 145-151 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Teuch A. Hofeanuer, F. Troger, J. From Basic properties of specific wood based materials carbonised in a nitrogen atmosphere, Wood Science Technology Journal, vol.38, nr.3, pp.323-333, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Verna, S. Bram, J. de Rucky Small Scale Biomass Systems: Standards, Quality, Labeling and Market Driving Factors-An Outlook Biomass Bioenerg, vol.33, nr. 10, pp. 1393-1402, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.