E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Clean Energy and Energy Engineering|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- BP Energy Outlook. BP, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Imran Hussain, C. Hiles, B. Morley, How do oil prices, macroeconomic factors and policies affect the market for renewable energy. Applied Energy, vol. 215(C), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Nordic EV outlook 2018. International Energy Agency, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Sadorsky. Modeling Renewable Energy Consumption for a Greener Global Economy. Planet Earth, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Mabit. Danish preferences concerning alternative-fuel vehicles. Procedings ETC, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, Q. Zhang, Y. Pang, The development pattern design of Chinese electric vehicles based on the analysis of the critical price of the life cycle cost. Energy policy, vol. 109(C), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, I. Provornaya, Analysis of energy intensity trend as a tool for long-term forecasting of energy consumption. Energy Efficiency, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, I. Filimonova, V. Nemov, I. Provornaya, Forecasting sustainable development of transport sectors of Russia and EU: Energy consumption and efficiency. International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 8(2), 2018. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, V. Nemov, Forecast of energy consumption of vehicles. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 28(4), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eder, I. Filimonova, V. Nemov, I. Provornaya, Forecasting of energy and petroleum consumption by motor transport in the regions of the Russian Federation. Economy of Region, 13(3), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kontorovich, M. Epov, L. Eder, Long-term and medium-term scenarios and factors in world energy perspectives for the 21st century. Russian Geology and Geophysics, 57(12), 2014. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kolomak, Panel data: methods of econometric analysis: textbook. Novosibirsk: Editorial and publishing center of NSU, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- T. Ratnikova, K. Furmanov, Analysis of panel data and data on the duration of States: studies manual. Moscow: Publishing house of the Higher School of Economics, 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.