E3S Web Conf.
Volume 80, 20192018 International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Monitoring and Assessment|
|Published online||15 January 2019|
- Y Gao, Z Li, H Zhang, B Yu, J Wang. A Carbon Emission Analysis Model for Prefabricated Construction Based on LCA. Journal of Engineering Management. 2,30-34(2008). [Google Scholar]
- S Zhang, W Xu, D Sun.Study on the determination and application of calculation methods for building carbon emissions. Journal of Building Science. 29,35-41(2013). [Google Scholar]
- Change I C. IPCC Fifth Assessment Synthesis Report. UK New York, Cambridge University(2014). [Google Scholar]
- R Mao. Research on Environmental Impact Analysis of Urban Transportation Infrastructure Based on LCA. PhD dissertation. Shenzhen University(2017). [Google Scholar]
- B Li. Emission estimation method. PhD dissertation. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology(2012). [Google Scholar]
- X Wei, Q Lai, X Li. J Qiao. The Efficient Energy Consumption of Mechanical and Electrical Energy Consumption in Residential Buildings. Journal of Beihua University.4,484-487(2013). [Google Scholar]
- M Zhao, J Cheng, J Hu. The accounting of CO2 emissions based on the energy balances, Journal of Ecological Economy.11, 30-32+157(2012). [Google Scholar]
- L Lin, Y Jiang, D Yan, Y Peng. Analysis of General Construction Energy Consumption and CO2 Emission in China Construction Industry. Journal of Expert Analysis.3,5-10(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y Wang. Whole life cycle carbon emissions research of industrialized precast construction. PhD dissertation. Southeast University(2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.