E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- OECD Urban Policy Reviews: China 2015. OECD. 18 Apr 2015. p. 37. doi:10.1787/9789264230040-en. ISBN9789264230033. [Google Scholar]
- C.C. He, X.Q. Su, X.Q. Bu, Z. Xie, Urbanization and Environmental Sustainable Development, Adv. Mater. Res., 1092-1093, 1629-1633 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Z. Hu, H. Hu, Fuzzy complex index in water quality assessment of municipalities, J. Wat. Resour. Prot., 2(9), 809-813 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Li, Q.F. Zhang, Assessing the water quality in the water source area of the middle route of the South to North Water Transfer Project (Danjiangkou Reservoir) using a water quality index method, Res. Environ. Sci., 21(3), 61-68 (2008) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- L. Sun, Comparison between performance of principal component analysis and fuzzy analysis in water quality evaluation, Environ. Sci. Manag., 36(8), 178-181(2011) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Pang, H.J. Chang, Y. Y. Li, et al., Analytical hierarchy process (AHP) evaluation of water quality in Danjiangkou reservoirsource of the middle line project to transfer water from south to north China, Acta Ecologica Sinica, 28 (4), 1810-1819 (2008) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Zhao, Applicaton of gray relational analysis method in evaluation of water quality in Qingdao part of Dagu River, J. Hydroecol., 2(5), 115-118 (2009) (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- T. Hurley, R. Sadiq, A. Mazumder, Adaptation and evaluation of the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment Water Quality Index(CCME WQI) for use as an effective tool to characterize drinking source water quality, Wat. Res., 46 (11), 3544-3552 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Debels, R. Figueroa, R. Urrutia, et al., Evaluation of water quality in the Chilla’n River (Central Chile) using physicochemical parameters and a modified water quality index, Environ. Monit. Assess., 110(1), 301-322 (2005). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lumb, T.C. Sharma, J.F. Bibeault, et al., A comparative study of USA and Canadian water quality index models, Water Qual Expos Hea. 3(3), 203-216 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.