E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- V.S. Zakharov, Condition and perspectives of freshwater aquaculture development, Trade fish breeding in Russian Federation and its development tendention, 39-42 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F. Teletchea, P. Fontaine Fish and Fisheries, Levels of domestication in fish:implications for the sustainable future of aquaculture, 15, 181-195 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Gros, Cahiers d’Etudes et de Recherches Francophones, Agricultures, Fishing: a very ancient practice undergoing major change, 23, 4-17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Glubokovskiy., I.V. Burlachenko, Conference regarding aquaculture development in the Russian Federation. Reports materials, Scientific support of aquaculture development in the Russian Federation: strategy and priorities, 13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.Y. Katasonov, V.N. Dementyev, A.A. Kochetov Condition and perspectives of freshwater aquaculture development, Organization of tribal breeding in pisciculture, 42-47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Yabanli, A. Yozukmaz, Y. Alparslan, Ü. Acar Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment, Evaluation of heavy metals and selenium contents in the muscle tissues of rainbow trout (oncorhynchus mykiss walbaum, 1972) in Western Anatolia, 12, 165-168 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Steinhagen, V. Jung-Schroers, M. Adamek CAB Reviews: Perspectives in Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Nutrition and Natural Resource, Impact of cyprinid herpesvirus 3 (koi herpesvirus) on wild and cultured fish, 11, 041 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tzanova, V. Atanasov, G. Beev, T. Dinev, E. Valkova, B. Zaharinov Journal of Central European Agriculture, Reproduction impact of mancozeb on rainbow trout (oncorhynchus mykiss w.) and accumulation of its carcinogen metabolite, ethylene thiourea in fish products, 18, 369-387 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Uspenskaya, M. Kremenevskaya, K. Volkova, O. Sosnina Agronomy Research, Aquaculture: problems and modern perspective on topical solution, 14, 604-613 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Onumah, B. Brümmer, G. Hörstgen-Schwark, Agric. Econ., Productivity of the hired and family labour and determinants of technical inefficiency in Ghana’s fish farms, 56, 79-88 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Siddiki, J. Kim, W.D. Leach Public Administration Review, Diversity, trust, and social learning in collaborative governance, 77, 863-874 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shestakov, The site of Federal Fisheries Agency, Domestic fishfarming has a huge potential and significant opportunities for growth, http://fish.gov.ru/press-tsentr/novosti/6950-intervyu-ili-shestakova-zhurnaluprodovolstvennaya-bezopasnost [Google Scholar]
- L. Smutka, J. Spicka, N. Ishchukova, R. Selby, Agric. Econ., Agrarian import ban and its impact on the Russian and European Union agrarian trade performance, 62, 493-506 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Benesova, M. Maitah, L. Smutka, K. Tomsik, N. Ishchukova, Agric. Econ., Perspectives of the Russian agricultural exports in terms of comparative advantage, 63, 318-330 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Parisi, G. Terova, L. Gasco, G. Piccolo, A. Roncarati, V.M. Moretti, G. Centoducati, P.P. Gatta, A. Pais, Reviews in Fish Biology and Fisheries, Current status and future perspectives of Italian finfish aquaculture, 24, 15-73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.