E3S Web Conf.
Volume 81, 2019The 1st International Symposium on Water Resource and Environmental Management (WREM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 January 2019|
- S. Lim, W. Jeon, J. Lee, K. Lee, N. Kim, Engineering properties of water/wastewater-treatment sludge modified by hydrated lime, fly ash and loess. Water Research, 36, 4177-4184 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Koenig, J. Kay, I. Wan, Physical properties of dewatered wastewater sludge for landfilling. Water Science and Technology, 34, 533-540 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Herrmann, M. Svensson, H. Ecke, J. Kumpiene, C. Maurice, L. Andreas, A. Lagerkvist. Hydraulic conductivity of fly ash-sewage sludge mixes for use in landfill cover liners. Water Research, 43, 3541-3547(2009) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kim, J. Cho, S. Yim. Digested sewage sludge solidification by converter slag for landfill cover. Chemosphere, 59, 387-395(2005) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials, ASTM. Standard Test Methods for Moisture, Ash, and Organic Matter of Peat and Other Organic Soils: ASTM International (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ball, D. Campbell, E. Hunter. Soil compactibility in relation to physical and organic properties at 156 sites in UK. Soil and Tillage Research, 57, 83-91(2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sridharan & HB, Nagaraj, Plastic limit and compaction characteristics of finegrained soils. Proceedings of the ICE-Ground Improvement, 9, 17-22(2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Qu, W. Zhu, L. Li, Z. Xu, Research on the Feasibility of Engineering Application for Solidified Sludge Landfill. Journal of Environmental Science and Engineering, 4: 47(2010) [Google Scholar]
- X. Qian, RM. Koerner, DH. Gray. Geotechnical Aspects of Landfill Design and Construction. Prentice Hall PTR(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Environmental Protection Agency, Lreland. Guidace Note on MSW Landfill Daily and Intermediate Cover (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.