E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- A. S. Benson, M. L. Jones, J. N. Harb, Ash Formation and Deposition, Fundamentals of Coal Combustion for Clean and Efficient Use, ELSEVIER, 299-373 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Shelby, Introduction to Glass Science and Technology, Cambridge: The Royal Society of chemistry, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G. Akar, S. Sen, H. Yilmaz, V. Arslani U. Ipekoglu, Characterization of ash deposits from the boiler of Yenikoy coal-fired power plant, International Journal of Coal Geology (105), pp. 85-90, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Seggiani, Empirical correlations of the ash fusion temperatures and temperature of critical viscosity for coal and biomass ashes, Fuel (78), pp. 1121-1125, (4) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tsatsaronis, T. Morosuk, D. Koch, M. Sorgenfrei, Understanding the thermodynamic inefficiencies in combustion processes, Energy (62), pp. 3-11, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Taler, M. Trojani D. Taler, "Monitoring of Ash Fouling and Internal Scale Deposits in Pulverized Coal Fired Boilers," Nova Science Publishers, Inc., New York, Hauppauge, USA, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sobota, Computer monitoring and optimization of the steam boiler performance, E3S Web Conf. Volume 14, Energy and Fuels 2016, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Madejski, T. Janda, J. Taler, D. Nabagło, R. Węzik, M. Mazur, Analysis of Fouling Degree of Individual Heating Surfaces in a Pulverized Coal Fired Boiler, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, Volume 140, Issue 3, (4) [Google Scholar]
- B. Peña, E. Turuel, L. Diez, Towards soot-blowing optimization in superheaters, Applied Thermal Engineering, 61, pp. 737-746, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Teruel, C. Cortes, L. I. Díezi I. Arauzo, Monitoring and prediction of fouling in coal-fired utility boilers using neural networks, Chemical Engineering Science 60(18), pp. 5035-5048, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kumar, Boiler Cleanliness Factor Control Using Fuzzy Logic, International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET), Volume 3 Issue X, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Cengel, Heat transfer: a practical approach. WBC McGraw-Hill, Edition 3, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.