E3S Web Conf.
Volume 82, 201913th International Conference on Boiler Technology (ICBT Poland 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||01 February 2019|
- X. Zhao, W. Zhu, J. Huang, M.M. Li,. Gong Emission characteristics of PCDD/Fs, PAHs and PCBs during the combustion of sludge-coal water slurry. Journal of the Energy Institute. 2015;88(2):7. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jianzhong, W. Ruikun, X. Jianfei, Z.C. Junhu,. Kefa Pilot-scale investigation on slurrying, combustion, and slagging characteristics of coal slurry fuel prepared using industrial wasteliquid. Applied Energy. 2014;115:7. [Google Scholar]
- A. Michalik, J. Hycnar, H. Kula, A.L. Fraś,. Sikora Zakres i warunki stosowania suspensji węglowo-wodnych. Conference Zakres i warunki stosowania suspensji węglowo-wodnych, Zakopane. p. 75. [Google Scholar]
- TX. Phuoc, P. Wang, D.L. McIntyre, . Shadle Synthesis and characterization of a thixotropic coal-water slurry for use as a liquid fuel. Fuel Processing Technology. 2014;127:105-10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F Yi, ARL Gopan, . Axelbaum Characterization of coal water slurry prepared for PRB coal. Journal of Fuel Chemistry and Technology. 2014;42(10):1167-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P Phulkerd, N Thongchul, KA Bunyakiat, . Petsom Coal water slurry using dispersant synthesized from cashew nut shell liquid (CNSL). Fuel Processing Technology. 2014;119:256-62. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, J. Li, J. Zhu, Q. Qu, W. Xiong. Syntheses and evaluations of three sulfonated polycondensate dispersants for coal-water slurries. Powder Technology. 2014;254:572-8. [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, G. Zhang, G. Liu, Q. Qu, Y Li. Investigation on the rheological and stability characteristics of coal-water slurry with long side-chain polycarboxylate dispersant. Fuel Processing Technology. 2014;118:187-91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng, J. Zhou, Y. Li, J. Liu, K. Cen. Effects of pore fractal structures of ultrafine coal water slurries on rheological behaviors and combustion dynamics. Fuel. 2008;87(12):2620-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, Y. Duan, M. Liu, C Zhao Slip flow of coal water slurries in pipelines. Fuel. 2010;89(5):1119-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Yun, G. Wu, X. Meng, Y. Zhang, F. Shi, Y. He, et al.. A comparative investigation of the properties of coal-water slurries prepared from Australia and Shenhua coals. Mining Science and Technology (China). 2011;21(3):7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PM. Walsh, M. Zhang, WFJM. Farmayan,. Beer Ignition and combustion of coalwater slurry in a confined turbulent diffusion flame. Symposium (International) on Combustion. 1985;20(1):1401-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dmitrienko, G.P. Nyashina, . Strizhak Major gas emissions from combustion of slurry fuels based on coal, coal waste, and coal derivatives Journal of Cleaner Production 177 (2018) 284-301 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.