E3S Web Conf.
Volume 84, 201914th International Scientific Conference “Forecasting in Electric Power Engineering” (PE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Selected Problems of Power Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- R. Billinton and R. Allan, Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems, 2nd ed., (New York: Plenum Press, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. E Brown, Electric Power Distribution Reliability, 2nd ed., (CRC Press, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Moslehi and R. Kumar, “Smart Grid - a reliability perspective” in Proc. Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT 2010) pp. 1–8. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Briš, P. Byczanski, R. Goňo and S. Rusek, “Discrete maintenance optimization of complex multi-component systems,” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, vol. 168, pp. 80–89, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Pydych, M. Szydłowski and J. Sowiński, “Forecast of Power Generation and Heat Production from Renewable Energy Sources,” in Proc. 2016 Energy and Fuels, E3S Web of Conferences vol. 14, article number 01012, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20171401012 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kornatka, A. Gawlak, „Comparative Analysis of Operating Conditions in Polish Medium-voltage and 110 kV Networks” in Proc. 8th International Scientific Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering, pp. 57–60 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kornatka, “The weighted kernel density estimation methods for analysing reliability of electricity supply” in Proc. 17th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering, pp. 2–5 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolcun, M. Kornatka, A. Gawlak and Z. Čonka, “Benchmarking the reliability of medium-voltage lines,” Journal of Electrical Engineering vol. 68 (3), pp. 212–215, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- 6th CEER Benchmarking Report on the Quality of Electricity and Gas Supply. Brussels: CEER, [Online]. Available: https://www.ceer.eu/ (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. W. Luan J. H. Teng S. Y. Chan and L. C. Hwang, “Development of an automatic reliability calculation system for advanced metering Infrastructure” in Proc. 8th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN 2010), pp. 342–347 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Billewicz, Smart Grids. Inteligentne sieci elektroenergetyczne, Radom: IMD, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Smart Metering Implementation Programme: Response to Prospectus Consultation - Supporting Document 3 of 5 Design Requirements, [Online]. Available: https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/sites/default/files/docs/2011/03/design-requirements_0.pdf (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.