E3S Web Conf.
Volume 84, 201914th International Scientific Conference “Forecasting in Electric Power Engineering” (PE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Selected Problems of Power Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- S. Hänninen, Single phase earth faults in high impedance grounded networks. Characteristics, indication and location, Technical Research Centre of Finland, Espoo 2001 [Google Scholar]
- F. Rodoń, R. Głowocz, M. Talaga, Microprocessor ground fault protection type ZIo. Scientific papers of the Institute of Electric Power Engineering of the Technical University of Wrocław, 86, 75–86, (1997) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Bukhtoyarov, Adaptive current protection from ground short-circuits in electric installations 6–10 kV and the experience of its application, South Ural State University Bulletin, 16, 70–75, (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- МКZZP-6-35-К. Microcontroller device for protecting of the busbar section feeders from single-phase-to-earth short circuits in 6-35 kV compensated networks. User manual, Novosibirsk, (2009) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Elkalashy, M. Lehtonen, N.G. Tarhuni, DWT and Bayesian technique for enhancing earth fault protection in MV network, 2009 IEEE/PES Power Systems Conference and Exposition, 15-18 March, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Elkalashy, A.M. Elhaffar, T.A. Kawady, N.G. Tarhuni, M. Lehtonen, Bayesian selectivity technique for earth fault protection in medium-voltage networks. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 25/4, 2234–2245, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Elkalashy, M. Lehtonen, Advancing DWT-Bayesian technique for earth fault protection in MV networks, The Online Journal on Electronics and Electrical Engineering (OJEEE), 1/2, 89–93, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L. Marciniak, Impulse-current and wavelet criteria of resistive and arc earth fault identification in the medium voltage networks, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Częstochowskiej, Monographs No 273, (2013) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- L. Marciniak, Wavelet criteria for identification of arc intermittent faults in medium voltage networks, Proceedings of the International Symposium “Modern Electric Power Systems MEPS’10”, paper 09.1, Wrocław, 20-22 September, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 50160:2010P. Voltage characteristics of electricity supplied by public electricity networks [Google Scholar]
- L. Marciniak, Model of the arc earth-fault for medium voltage networks, Central European Journal of Engineering, 1/2, 168–173, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Marciniak, Implementations of the arc earth faults model in programs PSCAD and Matlab/Simulink, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 88/9a, 126–129, (2012) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sawicki, M. Haltof, Nonlinear mathematical models of the electric arc, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 92/11, 257–261, (2016) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sawicki, Rationalizations of hybrid electrical arc models, Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 93/11, 198–203, (2017) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.