E3S Web Conf.
Volume 84, 201914th International Scientific Conference “Forecasting in Electric Power Engineering” (PE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Selected Problems of Power Engineering|
|Published online||11 February 2019|
- P. A. Mendoza-Araya, P. J. Kollmeyer, D. C. Ludois, V2G Integration and Experimental Demonstration on a Lab-scale Microgrid, IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition, Denver, 15-19 September (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.acs.eonerc.rwth-aachen.de/cms/E-ON-ERC-ACS/Forschung/Abgeschlossene-Projekte/~euwe/HYBRID-AC-DC-MICROGRIDS-A-BRIDGE-TO-FUT/lidx/1/ [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Kaushik, N. M. Pindoriya, A hybrid AC-DC microgrid: Opportunities & key issues in implementation, International Conference on Green Computing Communication and Electrical Engineering, Coimbatore, 6-8 March (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Unamuno, J. A. Barrena, Hybrid ac/dc microgrids – Part I: Review and classification of topologies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 52, 1251–1259, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xiong, W. Peng, L. Poh Chiang, A Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid and Its Coordination Control, IEEE Trans. on smart grid, 2, 278–286, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Nejabatkhah, W. L. Yun, Overview of Power Management Strategies of Hybrid AC/DC Microgrid, IEEE Trans. on Power Electronics, 30, 7072–7089, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. N. De Castro, J. I. Timmis, Artificial Immune Systems: A new Computational Intelligence Approach, Springer, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Hatata, A. Lafi, Clonal Selection Algorithm for Optimum Sizing of WT/PV/FC Hybrid Renewable Power System, 1st International Conference on Computer Applications & Information Security, Riyadh 4-6 April (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.elektrownia.pb.edu.pl/ [Google Scholar]
- PowerFactory v. 15.1 Manual (DIgSILENT Technical Documentation). DIgSILENT GmbH [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.