E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Fumo, N., A review on the basics of building energy estimation. RENEW SUST ENERG REV, 31, pp. 53-60, (2014); [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khalil, E. E., Air distribution in buildings. 1st ed. Broken Sound Parkway, New York: Taylor & Francis, (2014); [Google Scholar]
- Popovici, C. G., Hudişteanu, V. H., Cherecheş, N. C., The necessity of HVAC system for the registered architectural cultural heritage building, E3S Web of Conferences, 32, p8. 01-08, (2018); [Google Scholar]
- Kim, D., Braun, J., Cliff, E. & Borggaard., J.,. Development, Validation and Application of a Coupled ReducedOrder CFD Model for Building Control Applications. Build Environ, 93, pp. 97-111, (2015); [Google Scholar]
- Royapoor, M. & Roskilly, . T., Building model calibration using energy and environmental data. Energy and Buildings, 94, pp. 109-120, (2015); [Google Scholar]
- Burlacu, A., Ciocan, V., Verdes, M., Popovici, G.C., Balan, M.C., Tofan, B.A., Pastrav, D., Experimental study for data validation regarding the flow movement in natural convection in an asymmetrical heated vertical channel, AMM, Vol. 659 (2014) pp. 313-318; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Varas-Muriel, M. et al., Fluctuations in the indoor environment in Spanish rural churches and their effects on heritage conservation: Hygro-thermal and CO2 conditions monitoring. Build Enviro, 82, pp. 97-109, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.