E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Computational Fluid Dynamics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- ASHRAE, "Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy," ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2013, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Bogdan, A. and M. Chludzinska, Assessment of Thermal Comfort Using Personalized Ventilation. HVAC&R Research, 2010. 16(4): p. 529-542. [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, P.O., ed. Thermal Comfort-Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering. ed. C.D.T. Press. 1970. [Google Scholar]
- ISO, E., ISO 7730-Ergonomics of the thermal environment-Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, "Thermal environmental conditions for human occupancy," ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2004, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Atlanta, GA. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Runming Yao, B.L., Jing Liu, A theoretical adaptive model of thermal comfort-Adaptive Predicted Mean Vote (aPMV). Building and Environment, 2008(44): p. 2089-2096. [Google Scholar]
- Francesca Romana d’Ambrosio Alfano, E.I., Boris Igor Palella, PMV-PPD and acceptability in naturally ventilated schools. Building and Environment, 2013. 67(67): p. 129-137. [Google Scholar]
- Jeong Tai Kim, J.H.L., Sun Ho Cho, Geun Young Yun, Geun Young, Development of the adaptive PMV model for improving prediction performances. Energy and Buildings, 2014. 98(98): p. 100-105. [Google Scholar]
- Jungwoo Lee, J.K., Jungseo Park, Effect of the air-conditioning system on the fuel economy in a gasoline engine vehicle. Institution of mechanical enginners, 2012. 227(1): p. 66-77. [Google Scholar]
- Bertolini, J.C.L., Measuring urban job accessibility with distance decay, competition and diversity. Journal of Transport geography, 2013. 30(1): p. 100-109. [Google Scholar]
- CristianaCROITORU, et al., Thermal comfort models for indoor spaces and vehicles-current capabilities and future perspectives. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, accepted for publication, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, A. and V.W.C. Chang, Human health and thermal comfort of office workers in Singapore. Building and Environment, 2012. 58(Supplement C): p. 172-178. [Google Scholar]
- Ormandy, D. and V. Ezratty, Health and thermal comfort: From WHO guidance to housing strategies. Energy Policy, 2012. 49(0301-4215): p. 116-121. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong, J., et al., Effects of temperature steps on human health and thermal comfort. Building and Environment, 2015. 94: p. 144-154. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J.H.M.J.W.L.C.H.J.S.H., Thermal comfort analysis in a passenger compartment considering the solar radiation effect. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 2016. 107(septembre 2016): p. 77-88. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chiariotti G. B.M., EttorreP, Castellini, Average acoustic beamforming in car cabins: An automatic system for acoustic mapping over 3D surfaces. Applied Acoustics, 2017. Volume 129(1): p. 47-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A.Dolotov, A.V.P.V.V.S., Computational Probabilistic Evaluation Of Passenger Cars Noise Level. Procedia Engineering, 2017. 206: p. 1558-1563. [Google Scholar]
- Nagano, K. and T. Horikoshi, New index indicating the universal and separate effects on human comfort under outdoor and non-uniform thermal conditions. Energy and Buildings, 2011. 43(7): p. 1694-1701. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, M.-J.P.D.-J., Sources of broadband noise of an automotive cooling fan. Applied Acoustics, 2017. 118(2017): p. 66-75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.