E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- P.J. Schubel, R.J. Crossley, "Wind Turbine Blade Design", University of Nottingham, September 2012 [Google Scholar]
- E.J.N. Menezes, A.M. Araújo,"A review on wind turbine control and its associated methods", October 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Hasan, Md. R. Islam, G.M.H. Shahariar, M. Mashud,"Numerical Analysis of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine", Khulna University of Engineering &Technology,2014 [Google Scholar]
- D. Ragni, C.S. Ferreira, "Experimental and numerical investigation of an optimized airfoil for vertical axis wind turbines", 32nd ASME Wind Energy Symposium, January 2014 [Google Scholar]
- F. Balduzzi, J. Drofelnik, A. Bianchini, G. Ferrara, "Darrieus wind turbine blade unsteady aerodynamics: a three dimensional Navier Stokes CFD assessment", Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, August 2017 [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Hassan, A. Hassan, M. E. Youssef,"Numerical Investigation of Medium Range Re Number Aerodynamics Characteristics for NACA0018 Airfoil", January 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Biadgo, A. Simonovic, Dragan Komarov, Slobodan Stupar," Numerical Analytical Investigation of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- A. Goude, " Fluid Mechanics of Vertical Axis Turbine", Uppsala University, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, M. Ahmed, M. Bashar, A. Mitra, T. Salyers, "Numerical and Experimental Investigations on Vertical Axis Wind Turbines of Different Models", January 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E.A.D. Kumara, N.K. Hettiarachchi, K.G.R.M. Jayathilake,"Overview of the Vertical Axis Wind Turbines", International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality, Spain, March 2015 [Google Scholar]
- M.H.Mohamed, G.Janiga, E.P.D.Thévenin, "Optimal blade shape of a modified Savonius turbine using an obstacle shielding the returning blade", Energy Conversion and Management, January 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Biadgo, A. Simonovic, "Numerical and Analytical Investigation of Vertical Axis Wind Turbine", November 2015 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mohammad, E. Saryazdia and M. Boroushakib, "2D Numerical Simulation and Sensitive Analysis of H-Darrieus Wind Turbine", February 2018 [Google Scholar]
- M. Kortleven," Simulation Verification and Optimization of a Vertical Axis Wind Turbine using CFD" July 2016 [Google Scholar]
- K. Suffer, R. Usubamatov, G. Quadir, K. Ismail, " Modelling and Numerical Simulation of a Vertical Axis Wind Turbine Having Cavity Vanes", Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modelling and Simulation, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Castelli and E. Benini, "Comparison of Two Airfoil Sections for Application in Straight-Bladed Darrieus VAWT", December 2011 [Google Scholar]
- A. Bianchini, F. Balduzzi, P. Bachant, G. Ferrara, L. Ferrari, "Effectiveness of two-dimensional CFD simulations for Darrieus VAWTs: a combined numerical and experimental assessment", 2017 [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Menter, "Two- Equation Eddy-Viscosity Turbulence Models for Engineering Applications," AIAA Journal, Vol. 32, No. 8, August 1994 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.