E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Solar Energy in Buildings|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- European Union, Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings. Official Journal of the European Union 18.6.2010 L153, 13-35 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- I. Visa, A. Duta, Nearly Zero Energy Communities, Springer (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Union, Directive (EU) 2018/844 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency. Official Journal of the European Union L156/75, 75-91, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Maurer, C. Cappel, T. Kuhn, Progress in building-integrated solar thermal systems, Sol Energy, 154, 158-186 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moldovan, I. Visa, M. Neagoe, B. Burduhos, Solar heating&cooling energy mixes to transform low energy buildings in nearly zero energy buildings, Energy Procedia, 48, 924-937 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Munari Probst, Architectural Integration and Design of Solar Thermal Systems, Lausanne, Suisse: EPFL Press (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. O’Hegarty, O. Kinnane, S.J. McCormack, Review and analysis of solar thermal facades, Sol Energy, 135, 408-422 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Visa, A. Duta, M. Comsit, M. Moldovan, D. Ciobanu, R. Saulescu, B. Burduhos, Design and experimental optimisation of a novel flat plate solar thermal collector with trapezoidal shape for facades integration, Appl. Therm. Eng., 90, 432-443 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Visa, M. Moldovan, M. Comsit, M. Neagoe, A. Duta, Facades integrated solar-thermal collectors-challenges and solutions, Energy Procedia, 112, 176-185 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Visa, M. Comsit, A. Duta, M. Neagoe, M. Moldovan, B. Burduhos, A. Constantions. Novel Solar-Thermal Collectors/Array With Increased Architectural Acceptance For Building Integration, COST Action TU1205 BISTS-Design and Applications Handbook, 373-390 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Visa, A. Duta, M. Moldovan, Outdoor performance of a trapeze solar thermal collector for facades integration, Renewable Energy. doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.01.101 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Organization for Standardization, Solar energy-Solar thermal collectors-Test methods, ISO 9806:2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.