E3S Web Conf.
Volume 85, 2019EENVIRO 2018 – Sustainable Solutions for Energy and Environment
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Other Topics in Built Environment|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- C. Corbane, U. Hancilar, D. Ehrlich, and T. De Groeve. Bulletin of earthquake engineering. Pan-European seismic risk assessment: a proof of concept using the Earthquake Loss Estimation Routine (ELER). 15(3), pp.1057-1083 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chaulagain, H. Rodrigues, V. Silva, E. Spacone and H. Varum. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. Earthquake loss estimation for the Kathmandu Valley. 14(1), pp.59-88 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Daniel, F. Wenzel and A.M. Schaefer. The Use of Historic Loss Data for Insurance and Total Loss Modeling. In Risk Modeling for Hazards and Disasters (pp. 107-137) (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. FEMA. 58-1 (2012) Seismic performance assessment of buildings (volume 1-Methodology). Federal Emergency Management Agency, Washington (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Fugate. Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery and Intergovernmental Affairs. Understanding the power of social media as a communication tool in the aftermath of disasters. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S.Molina, D.H. Lang and C.D. Lindholm. Computers & Geosciences. SELENA-An open-source tool for seismic risk and loss assessment using a logic tree computation procedure. 36(3), pp.257-269 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Song, Y. Li and J.W. Van de Lindt. Structural Safety. Loss estimation of steel buildings to earthquake mainshock-aftershock sequences. 61, pp.1-11 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.R. Ranjbar, H. Dehghani, A.R.A. Ardalan and M.R. Saradjian. Geomatics, Natural Hazards and Risk. A GIS-based approach for earthquake loss estimation based on the immediate extraction of damaged buildings. 8(2), pp.772-791 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sousa, V. Silva, M. Marques, H. Crowley and R. Pinho. Including multiple IMTs in the development of fragility functions for earthquake loss estimation. In Vulnerability, Uncertainty, and Risk: Quantification, Mitigation, and Management (pp. 1716-1725) (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Sousa, V. Silva, M. Marques and H. Crowley. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics. On the treatment of uncertainties in the development of fragility functions for earthquake loss estimation of building portfolios. 45(12), pp.1955-1976 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Shome, N. Jayaram, H. Krawinkler and M. Rahnama. Earthquake Spectra. Loss estimation of tall buildings designed for the peer tall building initiative project. 31(3), pp.1309-1336 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Weatherill, V. Silva, H. Crowley and P. Bazzurro. Bulletin of Earthquake Engineering. Exploring the impact of spatial correlations and uncertainties for portfolio analysis in probabilistic seismic loss estimation. 13(4), pp.957-981 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zschau, P. Gasparini & G. Papadopoulos. SAFER Seismic Early Warning for Europe FINAL REPORT (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Icesfoundation.org. (2013). ICES Foundation. [online] Available at: http://www.icesfoundation.org/Pages/CustomPage.aspx?ID=122 [Accessed 3 Jan. 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- R. Philippe, and W. Max. Civil Engineering Research Journal. Seismic Loss Assessment in Algeria Using the Tool QLARM. 2(2) (2017). [Google Scholar]
- NORSAR. (2010). Earthquake Loss Estimation. [online] Available at: https://www.norsar.no/r-d/safe-society/earthquake-hazard-risk/earthquake-loss-estimation/ [Accessed 3 Jan. 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- ELER. NEtwork of Research Infrastructures for European Seismology, " Earthquake Loss Estimation Routine ELER© v3.0, Technical Manual and Users Guide" (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cook, K. Fitzgerald, T. Chrupalo and C.B. Haselton. COMPARISON OF FEMA P-58 WITH OTHER BUILDING SEISMIC RISK ASSESSMENT METHODS (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Bradley. Seismic Performance and Loss Assessment Tool (SLAT/OpenSLAT). (2018) [online] Sites.google.com. Available at: https://sites.google.com/site/brendonabradley/software/seismic-performance-and-loss-assessment-tool-slat [Accessed 14 Jan. 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Bradley. User manual for SLAT: seismic loss assessment tool version 1.14 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Daniell. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. Open source procedure for assessment of loss using global earthquake modelling software (OPAL). 11(7), pp.1885-1899 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Methodology. Technical manual. Washington, DC: Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.