E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET), “IoT Based Smart Energy Monitoring”, e-ISSN: 2395-0056 Volume: 05 Issue: 03 | Mar-2018. [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, “A Smart Home Energy Management System Using IoT and Big Data Analytics Approach”, Vol. 63, No. 4 | November 2017. [Google Scholar]
- G. Mingming, S. Liangshan, H. Xiaowei and S. Qingwei, “The System of Wireless Smart House Based on GSM and ZigBee”, 2010 International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, Changsha | 2010, pp. 1017-1020. [Google Scholar]
- E. Rodriguez-Diaz, J. C. Vasquez and J. M. Guerrero, “Intelligent DC Homes in Future Sustainable Energy Systems: When Efficiency and Intelligence Works Together”, IEEE Consumer Electron. Magazine, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 74-80 | Jan. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Dittawit and F. A. Aagesen, “Home energy management system for electricity cost savings and comfort preservation”, 2014 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Consumer Electronics Berlin (ICCE-Berlin), Berlin, 2014, pp. 309-313. [Google Scholar]
- Internet of Things (Iot) Based online Energy Monitoring System, Prof.M.Chakravarthy. [Google Scholar]
- http://microcontrollerslab.com/acs712-current-sensor-interfacing-arduino/. [Google Scholar]
- http://microcontrollerslab.com/data-receiving-webpage-arduino-esp8266/. [Google Scholar]
- http://engineerexperiences.com/ac-voltagemeasurement.html. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.silabs.com/products/interface/usb-bridges/classic-usb-bridges/device.cp2102. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.