E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Induction Motor speed control using IGBT’s and constant V/F method, Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, P.D.A. College of Engineering, Gulbarga, Karnataka, India. [Google Scholar]
- Microcontroller based PWM inverter for speed control of an Induction motor, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- Speed control of Induction motor using PWM Technique, Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Dr. Daulatrao Ahar College of Engineering, Maharashtra, India [Google Scholar]
- L. Vinod Kumar and Syed Sarfaraz Nawaz, “Design and Implementation of Inverter System to Drive Induction Motor using DSPACE” International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology (IJRASET) Volume 4 Issue XI, November (2016), ISSN: 2321-9653 [Google Scholar]
- Power Electronics by Dr. P.S. Bimbhra. Khanna Publishers, New Delhi [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.