E3S Web Conf.
Volume 87, 20191st International Conference on Sustainable Energy and Future Electric Transportation (SeFet 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- Bloomberg Technology https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-06/india-proposes-a-goal-of-15-electric-vehicles-in-five-years [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Services Ltd http://www.eeslindia.org/content/dam/doitassets/eesl/pdf/Coffee%20Table%20Book/EESL_Book_final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Department of Heavy Industry https://dhi.nic.in/UserView/index?mid=2418 [Google Scholar]
- M. C. Falvo, D. Sbordone, I. S. Bayram and M. Devetsikiotis, “EV charging stations and modes: International standards,” Ischia, 1134-1139, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.siamindia.com/statistics.aspx?mpgid=8&pgidtrail=14 [Google Scholar]
- S. Nair, N. Rao, S. Mishra and A. Patil, “India’s charging infrastructure — biggest single point impediment in EV adaptation in India,” Pune, 1-6, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- India EV Story- https://www.innovasjonnorge.no/contentassets/815ebd0568d4490aa91d0b2d5505abe4/india-ev-story.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Ahmad, M. S. Alam and R. Chabaan, “A Comprehensive Review of Wireless Charging Technologies for Electric Vehicles,” 4, 38-63, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- SAE International “Wireless Power Transfer for Light-Duty Plug-In/Electric Vehicles and Alignment Methodology”,2017 [Google Scholar]
- Green Car Congress - Energy, Technology, issues and policies for sustainable mobility https://www.greencarcongress.com/2016/05/20160518-j2954.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.