E3S Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2019i-DUST 2018 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- L. Alvarez, et al. Search for hidden chambers in the pyramids, Science 167, 832-839 (1970). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jourde D. Gibert and J. Marteau. Improvement of density models of geological structures by fusion of gravity data and cosmic muon radiographies. Geosci. Instrum. Method. Data Syst., 4, 177-188. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Morishima et al. First demonstration of cosmic ray muon radiography of reactor cores with nuclear emulsions based on an automated high-speed scanning technology. 26th Workshop on Radiation Detectors and Their Uses in KEK, 27-36. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- L. F. Thompson, et al. The application of muon tomography to carbon storage monitoring. 4th EAGE CO2 Geological Storage Workshop (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. K. Gaisser. Cosmic Rays and Particle Physics. New York, Cambridge university press edition. (1990). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tang et al. Muon simulations for super-kamiokande, kamland, and chooz. Phys. Rev. D74, 053007 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lesparre. Geophysical muon imaging: feasibility and limits. Geophys. J. Int. 183 1348 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Lázaro Roche. Design, construction and in situ testing of a muon camera for Earth science and civil engineering applications. Doctoral dissertation. https://hal.archivesouvertes.fr/tel-01895975 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.