E3S Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2019i-DUST 2018 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- C.P. Yi W.b. Lu P. Zhang D. Johansson, U. Nyberg. Effect of imperfect interface on the dynamic response of a circular lined tunnel impacted by plane P-waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 21 68-74 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Achenbach H. Zhu. Effect of interfacial zone on mechanical behavior and failure of fiber reinforced composites. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 37 381-393 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Fang H.X. Jin. Visco-elastic imperfect bonding effect on dynamic response of a non circular lined tunnel subjected to P and SV waves. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 88 1-7 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Fang T.F. Zhang, H.Y. Li. Elastic-slip interface effect on dynamic response of a lined tunnel in a semi infinite alluvial valley under SH waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 74 96-106 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao W. Chen D. Yang. Interaction between strengthening and isolation layers for tunnels in rock subjected to SH waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 79 121-133 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YH. Pao, C.C Mow. Diffraction of elastic waves and dynamic stress concentrations. Rand, Crane Russak, New York, 1971, 681 pages. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wirgin. Retrieval of the equivalent acoustic constitutive parameters of an inhomogeneous fluid-like object by nonlinear full waveform inversion. Ultrasonics 65 353-369 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.