E3S Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2019i-DUST 2018 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- C.P. Yi W.b. Lu P. Zhang D. Johansson, U. Nyberg. Effect of imperfect interface on the dynamic response of a circular lined tunnel impacted by plane P-waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 21 68-74 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Achenbach H. Zhu. Effect of interfacial zone on mechanical behavior and failure of fiber reinforced composites. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 37 381-393 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Fang H.X. Jin. Visco-elastic imperfect bonding effect on dynamic response of a non circular lined tunnel subjected to P and SV waves. Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 88 1-7 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.Q. Fang T.F. Zhang, H.Y. Li. Elastic-slip interface effect on dynamic response of a lined tunnel in a semi infinite alluvial valley under SH waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 74 96-106 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao W. Chen D. Yang. Interaction between strengthening and isolation layers for tunnels in rock subjected to SH waves. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology 79 121-133 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YH. Pao, C.C Mow. Diffraction of elastic waves and dynamic stress concentrations. Rand, Crane Russak, New York, 1971, 681 pages. [Google Scholar]
- A. Wirgin. Retrieval of the equivalent acoustic constitutive parameters of an inhomogeneous fluid-like object by nonlinear full waveform inversion. Ultrasonics 65 353-369 (2016). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.