E3S Web Conf.
Volume 88, 2019i-DUST 2018 – Inter-Disciplinary Underground Science & Technology
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||22 February 2019|
- http://www.lsbb.eu [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Maxwell, A treatise on electricity and Magnetism, Vol II, (Oxford Clarendon Press, 1873), 516 pages. [Google Scholar]
- R. Weaver. Geometric Mean Distance An Evaluation of its Accuracy for Inductance Calculations. (2017) 10.13140/RG.2.2.24414.23367, http://electronbunker.ca/DLpublic/GMD.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. W. Grover, Inductance Calculation, (Dover, New York, 2009 rep 2004, first Ed 1946) 286 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Rocard, Electricité,(Masson, Paris, 1951), 538 pages, pp 173. [Google Scholar]
- S. Babic F. Sirois, C. Akyel, C. Girardi, IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol 460, No 9, pp 3591-3599, (Sept. 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Foggia, techniques de l’Ingénieur, D3440-V1, pp D3440 120, (Fev. 1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Cui W. C. Chew, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol 50, No 3, pp 301-307, (March 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Cui W. C. Chew, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol 48, No 4, pp 482-493, (April 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Burke E. K. Miller, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, Vol AP-32, No 10, pp 1040-1049, (Oct. 1984) [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Butler D. R. Wilton, IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagation, succint papers, pp 534-540, (July 1975) [Google Scholar]
- R. King C. W. Harrison, Proceedings of the I.R.E, pp 548-567, (Oct. 1943) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Jackson, Classical Electrodynamics,(Wiley Sons New York, 1975, 2nd Edition), 848 pages, Chapters 5, 6 . [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Yielding, Disk ray theory in transversaly isotropic media, PHD Thesis, University of British Columbia, Vancouver (Canada), Department of Geophysics and Astronomy, April 1978 and private discussions [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.