E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- D. Debabrata, K. Namita, N. Chitralekha Dasgupta. Biohydrogen Production Fundamentals and Technology Advances (2014). [Google Scholar]
- F.M Morsy, J. Energy, CO2-free biohydrogen production by mixed dark and photofermentation bacteria from sorghum starch using a modified simple purification and collection system, 87, 594–604, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Murugan, A.S. Brown, I.J Hydene, Review of purity analysis methods for performing quality assurance of fuel cell hydrogen, 40(11), 4219–4233, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A Kohl, R. Nielsen, Gas Purification - Alkanolamines for Hydrogen Sulfide and Carbon Dioxide Removal, 40–73, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bauer, C. Hulteberg, T. Persson, D. Tamm, SGCRapport, Biogas upgrading-Review of commercial technologies, 83, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hidayu A. Rani, N. Muda, 5th International Conference on Environment 2015, Enhancement of Methyldiethanolamine (MDEA absorption capacity for CO2 capture using amine activators, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Ibrahim, F.H. Ashour, A.O. Ghallab, M. Ali, JNGSE, Effects of piperazine on carbon dioxide removal from natural gas using aqueous methyl diethanol amine, 21, 894–899, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R.S Alvis, N.A Hatcher, R.H Weiland, J. Rd,. Presented at Nitrogen + Syngas 2012, 20-23 February 2012, Athens, Greece, CO2 Removal from Syngas Using Piperazine -Activated MDEA and Potassium Dimethyl Glycinate, 20–23, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.