E3S Web Conf.
Volume 90, 20197th Conference on Emerging Energy and Process Technology (CONCEPT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- International Ergonomics Association. Definition and Domains of Ergonomics. Retrieved from https://www.iea.cc/whats/index.html. Retrieved date: December 22, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Health and Safety Executive. Reducing error and influencing behaviour. Health and Safety Executive Books (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D.G. DiMattia, F.I. Khan, P.R. Amyotte. Determination of human error probabilities for offshore platform musters. J. Loss Prev. Process Ind., 18 (2005), pp. 488–501. [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Khan, P.R. Amyotte, D.G. DiMattia. HEPI: A new tool for human error probability calculation for offshore operation. Saf. Sci., 44 (2006), pp. 313–334. [Google Scholar]
- T. Deacon, P.R. Amyotte, F.I. Khan. Human error risk analysis in offshore emergencies. Saf. Sci., 48 (2010), 803–818. [Google Scholar]
- T. Deacon, P.R. Amyotte, F.I. Khan, S. MacKinnon. A framework for human error analysis of offshore evacuations. Saf. Sci., 51 (2013), 319–327. [Google Scholar]
- Deepwater Horizon Study Group (DHSG). Final report on the investigation of the Macondo well blowout. (Center for Catastrophic Risk Management, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- United States Coast Guard (USCG). Report of Investigation into the Circumstances Surrounding the Explosion, Fire, Sinking and Loss of Eleven Crew Members Aboard the Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit Deepwater Horizon, vol. 1. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kennedy. A human factors analysis of evacuation, escape and rescue from offshore installations. (Health and Safety Executive Books, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- G.W. Gould, S.Y.Z. Au. A methodology for hazard identification on EER assessments. (Health and Safety Executives, Offshore Technology Report: 466, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- P. Boyle, E.J. Smith. Emergency planning using the HSE’s evacuation, escape and rescue (EER) HAZOP technique. (Institution of Chemical Engineers, Symposium Series: Number 147, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- B. Woodcock, Z. Au. Human factors issues in the management of emergency response at high hazard installations. J. Loss Prev. Process Ind., 26(3) (2013), pp. 547–557. [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Skogdalen, J. Khorsandi, J.E. Vinnem. Evacuation, escape, and rescue experiences from offshore accidents including the Deepwater Horizon. J. Loss Prev. Process Ind., 25 (2012), pp. 148–158. [Google Scholar]
- OGP. Risk Assessment Data Directory - Evacuation, Escape & Rescue (Report No. 434 - 19). (International Association of Oil and Gas Producers, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Norazahar, F. Khan, B. Veitch, S. MacKinnon. Human and organizational factors assessment of the evacuation operation of BP Deepwater Horizon accident. Saf. Sci., 70 (2014), pp. 41–19. [Google Scholar]
- OPITO. Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training T-BOSIET. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Health and Safety Executive. Prevention of Fire and Explosion, and Emergency Response on Offshore Installations. Health and Safety Executive Books (1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.