E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Power Transmission and Generation|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- N.V. Buyakova, V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Electromagnetic safety in railroads power supply systems: modeling and control(Angarsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Wedepohl, D.J Wilcox, Proc. IEE 120, 253–260 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Apollonskiy, Problems of electromagnetic safety on electrified railway. Electromagnetic safety on railway with alternating current in the traction power network(Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Apollonsky, A.N. Gorsky, Safety of human activity in electromagnetic fields(SPb, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Apollonsky, A.N. Gorsky, Calculations of electromagnetic fields(Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Dovbysh, M. Yu. Maslov, Yu.M. Spodobayev, Electromagnetic safety of electric system elements(Samara, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- B. Blake Levitt, Protection from electromagnetic fields. On impact of electric appliances, mobile phones, electric power lines and other devices on human body(Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Dudin, Calculation of electric and magnetic field in multi wire overhead lines(Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gorsky, L.K. Vasilieva, Electromagnetic emissions and protection from them(SPb, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gurevich, Components and Technologies 2, 80-84 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gurevich, Components and Technologies 3, 91-96 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gurevich, Components and Technologies 4, 91-96 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Steimel, Electric traction motive power and energy supply. Basics and practical experience (Oldenbourg Industrieverlag, Munchen, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Biesenack, E. Braun, G. George, Energieversorgung elektrischer bannen (Verlag, Wiesbaden, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ogunsola, A. Mariscotti, Electromagnetic Compatibility in Railways (Springer, London, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, V.P. Zakaryukin, N.V Buyakova, Control of electromagnetic environment in railway traction power networks(Angarsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, V.P. Zakaryukin, N.V Buyakova, Electromagnetic environment at the railway transport facilities(Irkutsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zakaryukin, A. Kryukov, A. Cherepanov, Springer, Cham 692, 91-99 (2017), EMMFT 2017. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 1350 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zakaryukin, A.V. Kryukov, Multifunctional Mathematical Models of Railway Electric Systems, 504-508 (2008), Innovation and Sustainability of Modern Railway, 645 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kryukov, V.P. Zakaryukin, N.V Buyakova, The power grid of the future, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, 39-44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.