E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- D.M. Gordienko, Fire safety of especially dangerous and technically complex production facilities of the oil and gas complex, the thesis of the Doctor of Engineering(2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Mordvinova, D.M. Gordienko, Yu.N. Shebeko, A.Yu. Lagosin, V.P. Nekrasov, Gas industry 712, 30–34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Nolan, Handbook of Fire and Explosion Protection Engineering Principles for Oil, Gas, Chemical, and Related Facilities (NoyesPublications, Westwood, 2011) https://doi.org/10.1016/C2009-0-64221-5 [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abramov, M.V. Gravit, E.I. Gumerova, The gas industry 5, 38 – 44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gravit, E. Gumerova, A. Bardin, V. Lukinov, Advancesin Intelligent Systems and Computing 692, 818–829 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Drinberg, M.V. Gravit, O.A. Zybina, Paint and varnish materials and their application 1, 44 – 50 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Golovanov, Forecasting fire resistance of steel structures with fire protection, Dis. Doctor of technical sciences (Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pekhotikov, V.V. Pavlov, Ogneportal - the largest information Internet resource, https://ogneportal.ru/articles/fireproof/4052 [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Strakhov, A.M. Krutov, N.F. Davydkin, Fire protection of building structures (TIMR, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Fire protection of materials and structures, Educational-reference manual (PozhKniga, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya.Korolchenko, O.N. Korolchenko, Means of fire protection (Poznauka, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gravit, O.V. Nedryshkin, M.V. Petrochenko, Structural methods for increasing the fire resistance of load-bearing steel structures, textbook (St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great, St. Petersburg, 2016) doi.org/10.18720/SPBPU/2/s16-152 [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Gravit, The main requirements for fireproof coatings of metal structures of buildings, structures and outdoor installations, textbook (St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great, St. Petersburg, 2016) doi.org/10.18720/SPBPU/2/s16-147 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.