E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A.V. Argun, Architectural analysis of the gate assembly of Anacopia fortress. Materials of MNK, Sukhumi(IOS of RAS, ABIGI, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Amichba, New Athos and its suburbs (Sukhumi, Alashara, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Georgika (Information about Georgia by byzantine writers) (Academy of Sciences of the Georgian SSR, Tbilisi, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Chachkhalia, Chronicle of Abkhazian tsars (AIRO-XX, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Hrushkova, Early Christian monuments of Eastern Black Sea region (IV-VII centuries) (Nauka, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Vinogradov, D.B. Beletskiy, Church architecture of Abkhazia in the era of the Kingdom of Abkhazia. The end of VIII-X centuries (Indrik, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Latyshev, Information about Scythia and Caucasus by greek and latin authors (Saint Petersburg, Latin Writers, 1904) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.