E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- Ye.N. Pis’mennyy, Heat exchange and aerodynamics of packages of cross-finned tubes (Kiev, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Ivanov, N.A. Russu, E.I. Lobdenko, Tyumen State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Kuntysh., A.B. Sukhotsky, E.S Sakovich., V.P. Mulin, Tubular ribbed surfaces with intensified heat exchange and technology of their production for air cooling devices of the power complex (Minsk, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Kuntysh, A.B. Sukhotsky, Intensification of heat transfer by plastic dismemberment of the rolling aluminum fins of bimetallic pipes in the air flow(Minsk, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mikheev, I.M. Mikheeva, Fundamentals of heat transfer(Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ovsyannik, Vestnik GGTU 4, 47–51 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ovsyannik, Vestnik GGTU 2, 31-35 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Lagutin, P.F. Stoyanov, Probleme Energetic Regionale 3(32), 91-106 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Stoianov, A.S. Lagutin, Prac. Of the Conference Compressors - 2009, Slovak Republic, 398-403 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Knyazyuk, A.E. Lagutin, P.F. Stoyanov, Kholodilnaya tekhnika and tekhnologiya 1(141), 5–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Stoyanov, A.E. Lagutin, Kholodilnaya tekhnika and tekhnologiya 2(124), 35-41 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, K.Sorensen, T. Condra, Proceedings of the 56th sims, Linkoping, Sweden, 383-390 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Sukhotsky, G.S. Sidorik, Intensification of free convection in a single-row finned beam in air cooling devices, Minsk 2, 68-74 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.N. Pis’mennyy, Production and technology 17, 14-18 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Egorov, N.L. Schegolev, Investigation of the characteristics of high-compact plates of finned heat transfer surfaces with a displaced rib, (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.