E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- S.W. Baba, A.L. Zanna, M.M. Mustapha, International Journal of Sustainable Construction Engineering & Technology 4(2), 39-46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Merdassa, Problems of science 3(28), 73-77 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Khalil, S.M. Halabi, Z.S. Alhalabi, Bulletin of the peoples friendship University of Russia, Series: Engineering studies 1, 166-171 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Zilivinskaya, Essays on the cult and civil architecture of the Golden Horde(Astrakhan University, Astrakhan, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gebeyehu, B. Marco, G. Behailu, Housing conditions and demand for housing in urban Ethiopia (Irp-Cnr, Roma, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Mamadzhanova, K.T. Usmanov, Construction culture of Northern Tajikistan XIX-XX Centuries (Meros, Dushanbe, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Chakaev, R.U. Chetaeva, V.V. Reutova, Fundamental research 12-6, 1191-1196 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Nurulin, Architecture and construction of Uzbekistan. Tashkent 1, 49–51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.Ya. Vavilova, E.M. Mantsurova, Bulletin of the school of engineering FEFU 2(27), 5 [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Tabunshchikov, M.M. Brodach, N.V. Shilkin, Energy efficient buildings (AVOK-PRESS, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.