E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- V.A. Kiselev, Structural mechanics: Course. Dynamics and stability of structures. Textbook for universities (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- R. Clough, J. Penzien, Dynamics of buildings (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Konstantinov. V.V. Lalin, I.I. Lalina, Dynamics of buildings. Using the SCAD program to solve problems: Studies. Benefit (Publishing house of Polytechnical Institute, SPb, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, Oscillations in engineering (Science, Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kiselev, Construction mechanics: Special course(dynamics and stability of structures) (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Barstein, V.A. Ilyichev, B.G. Koren, Dynamic calculation of buildings and structures (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Birbraer, Calculation of structures for earthquake resistance (Science, SPb, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Birger, J.G. Panovko, Strength, stability, vibrations, Handbook (Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.