E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A.M. Uzdin, T.A. Belash, A.A. Iglina, Industrial and civil building 12, 97-100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Rogozin, Safety problems in emergency situations 5, 4-21 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for preparing geologic reports for regional-scale environmental-and-resource management planning (California division of Mines and Geology, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Guideline for Landslide Susceptibility Hazard and Risk Zoning for Land Use Planning, Journal and News of the Australian Geomechanics Society 42-1, 13-36 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bershov, Engineering geology of Russia. Volume 2. Engineering geodynamics of territory of Russia (Publishing house KDU, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations according to geological risk in territory of Moscow (Moscomarchitechtura, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Potapov, S.N. Revelis, Earthquake. The reasons, consequences and safety (INFRA TH, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chernyshev, A.M. Martynov, Engineering researches 11, 32-43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Chernyshev, A.M. Martynov, Mechanics of composite materials and designs, difficult and heterogeneous environments 1, 385-391 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Verminskaya, V. Zinatullin, A. Kuhta, I. Rubtsov, E. Chibisova, Almanac of modern science and education 7, 37-39 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ju. Chunjuk, Industrial and civil building 9, 42-44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.