E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- O.Y. Berg, Physical bases of durability of concrete and reinforced concrete (Gosstroiizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bugaenko, A.I. Chubukov. S.M. Skorobogatov, A.V. Kurshpel, Construction and education: Collection of scientific works 4, 84–85 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Guzeev, S.N. Leonovich, A.F. Milovanov, K.A. Piradov, L.A. Salanov, The Destruction of concrete and its durability (Tidzen, Minsk, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Varlamov, V.B. Gavrilov, A.I. Sagadatov, Bulletin of construction equipment (BST) 11, 29-31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Krutilyk, A.A. Varlamov, Concrete and reinforced concrete 6, 8-20 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Varlamov, Izvestiya KGASU 29, 19-26 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Varlamov, E.I. Pahn, T.A. Ashheulova, Modeling and mechanics of structures 2, 1-11 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.