E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- First International Forum Renewable Energy: Ways to Improve Energy and Economic Efficiency (REENFOR-2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Razumnova, Oil of Russia 5, 80-84 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Climate Bonds Initiative et al. Bonds and climate change: the state of the market in 2015, https://www.climatebonds.net/files/files/CBIHSBC%20report%207July%20JG01.pdf [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://climatepolicyinitiative.org/publication/effective-green-financingwhathave-welearned-so-far/ [Google Scholar]
- URL : www.wsj.com/articles/investors-warm-to-green-bonds-14917902016. REthinking Energy: Towards a new power system, IRENA, [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.irena.org/-/media/Files/IRENA/Agency/Publication/2018 [Google Scholar]
- Renewables 2016 Global Status Report, http://www.ren21.net/status-ofrenewables/global-status-report/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.