E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- IEA, Energy Efficiency Market Report 2016(2016) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Energy Efficiency Plan 2011 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Shuvalov, Energy Service Contracts in Budget Sector Objects, Problems and Solutions, Energy Saving, 12–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Slayni, Influence of new lighting equipment on health and safety of people, Light & Engineering, 49–50 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Deinego, Prevention of ocular diseases in children and teenager in classrooms with led light sources of the first generation, Russian ophthalmology of children, 57–72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Deinego, Energy saving and led lamp lighting and human health. Gigiena i sanitariia, 81–84 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Zak, The potential danger of illumination by LEDs for the eyes of children and teenagers. Lighting, 4–6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gasser, D. Tschudy, Gutes Licht, Faktor Verlag, 117-134 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gasser, Oerlikon Journalisten AG, 4–13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jia, Proceedings of the IEEE106, 1680–1699 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Loskutov, The method of calculating energy savings in existing lighting installations of premises during an energy audit, https://ecoteco.ru/id174 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lalošević, M. Komatina, M. Miloš, Facta Universitatis. Series: Architecture and Civil Engineering, 415–430 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Josijevic, Thermal science 21, 2931–2943 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gulbinas, Science and Technologies of the XXI century: opportunities and risks, 62– 64 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gulbinas, Scientific and Practical Conference ‘Actual Problems of Construction, Ecology and Energy Conservation in Western Siberia’, 92–96 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.