E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- J. Alekseev, I. Dunichkin, Urban development fundamentals and reconstruction of residential buildings (Moscow, Publisher ACB, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bezrukov, Recreational resources and balneology (Study Guide, Simferopol, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gribach, A. Fedosova, New science: from idea to result, 172–176 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dunichkin, O. Poddaeva, P. Churin, Evaluation of bioclimatic comfort of urban development (Moscow, Publisher NRU MGSU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dunichkin, O. Poddaeva, J. Gribach, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 365 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken, W. Janssen, T. van Hooff, Environmental Modeling and Software 30, 15–34 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Serebrovsky, Construction aerodynamics and aeration of populated areas (Moscow, Publishing house on construction, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Varaksin, High Temperature 51:3, 377–407 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bikbulatov, A. Panchenko, Bashkir Chemical Journal 20:3, 90–94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gebhart, Y. Galuria, R. Mahadjan, Free convective currents (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A. Znamenskaya, L. Gvozdeva, Visualization methods in gas mechanics (Moscow, Moscow Aviation Institute, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Znamenskaya, Applied mechanics and engineering physics 36:3, 84–86 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V. Borovaoy, Scientific notes TsAGI 43:6, 3–17 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Litvinenko, G. Kozlov, Bulletin of the NSU 9:1, 79–86 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W. Woods, J. Arrington, AIAA Paper 72 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Whitehead, J. Hefner, AIAA Paper 77 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.