E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- M. Alberti, Advances in Urban Ecology: Integrating Humans and Ecological Processes in Urban Ecosystems (Springer, Washington, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- I. Brust, H. Feldmann, O. Uhlmann, Urban Ecology (Springer, Berlin, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cain, W. Bowman, S. Hacker, Ecology (Sinauer Associates, Sunderland, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mordvinova, S. Prohorov, Ecological value of the objects of construction and reconstruction (PGUAS, Penza, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fadeev, K. Agapova, V. Pantjushin, Regional features of green building in Russia (JLL Russia and CIS, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Mundy, A. Churikov, K. Agapova, G. Guseinova, Market overview of “green” building in Russia. Trends and forecasts (Jones Lang Lasalle Ip, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shabiev, Akademicheskij vestnik UNIIP RAACS 2, 57–59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Egorenkov, Problemy regionalnoj ekologii 4, 95–97 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Datciuk, Forecasting of ecological situation in course of building’s design, Architecture and Engineering 2, 19–22 (2016) https://doi.org/10.23968/2500-0055-2016-1-2-19-22 [Google Scholar]
- P. Mercader-Moyano, Sustainable development and renovation in architecture, urbanism and engineering (Springer, Cham, 2017) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-51442-0 [Google Scholar]
- R. Northfield, Greening the smart city, Engineering and Technology 11, 5 (2016) https://doi.org/10.1049/et.2016.0503 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.