E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- V.I. Dal, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language: illustrated edition (Eksmo, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Ozhegov, Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language: About 100 000 words, terms, and phraseological expressions (ONIKS-LIT, Mir i Obrazovznie, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Ushakov, Explanatory dictionary of the modern Russian language: About 100,000 words (Adelant, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Shestakova, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University 4, 17–28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Slesaryuk, Law and Economics 9, 20–31 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Hautov, Bulletin of the North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov 2, 35–49 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dumanskaya, O. P. Popova Scientific notes of PNU 4-4, 29–45 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Merzlikina, Copyright and related rights 1, 10–17 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Golovanov, Collection of articles of the International Scientific and Practical Conference 3, 158–163 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.