E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Architecture and Sustainable Urbanism|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- S.B. Pereslegin, New maps of the future or Anti-Rand (AST: Terra Fantastica, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Glazychev, The political economy of the city (Delo, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Schedrovitsky, Selected Works (School of cultural policy, Moscow, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Higgs, S. White, Alternatives to Census-Based Indicators of Social Disadvantate in Rural Communities (Progress in Planning, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Hoering, M.L. Seasons, Planning, Practice and Research 19, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, Cities and the Creative Class (Routledge, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Glaeser, Triumph of the city (The penguin press, New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of Russian Federation № 131 -FZ [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation № 1440 [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SP 42.13330.2016 [Google Scholar]
- D. Zakharov, E. Magaril, E. C. Rada, Sustainability 10, 2052 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.