E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Impact of Agriculture and Sustainable Agriculture|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- B.A. Dospekhov, Methodology of field test (Kolos, Moscow, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Lobanova, Ecology and biosphere protection: Study guide (Altai State Technical University Publishing House, Barnaul, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Valkov, K.Sh. Kazeev, S.I. Kolesnikov, Soil ecology: Soil pollution. A manual for students of biology-soil and geological-geographical faculties (Publishing House of RSU, Rostov-on-Don, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khabarov, Socio-environmental problems of nature management, land use (Papyrus PRO, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sapozhnikov, R.A. Aliev, S.N. Kalmykov, Environmental radioactivity (BINOM, Laboratory of Knowledge, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bulatov, Radioactive Russia (CERIS, Novosibirsk, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Makhonko, Radiation situation on the territory of Russia and adjacent states in 1995 (NPO “Typhoon”, Obninsk, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Mikhalchenko, Healthcare of Belarus 6, 35–38 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Pavlotskaya, B.F. Myasoedov, Modern methods of separation and determination of radioactive elements 1, 36–45 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Golutvina, Yu.V. Abramov, Control over the intake and content of radioactive substances in the human body (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- F.I. Pavlotskaya, E.V. Kuzovkina, T.A. Goryachenkova, Radiochemistry 39-5, 471–475 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Izrael, Health Physics 93-5, 410–417 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- B. Luksiene, D. Marciulioniene, I. Gudeliene, Journal Of Environmental Radioactivity 116, 1–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Scheglov, Nature 4, 23–32 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Willey, K. Fawcett, Environmental And Experimental Botany 57-3, 258–269 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zheng, R. Pemberton, P. Li, Chemistry And Ecology 33-1, 51–60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Melchenko, V.A. Pogorelova, A.I. Melchenko, International Scientific and Practical Conference “Implementation of the methodological ideas of Professor B.A. Dospekhov in the improvement of adaptive landscape systems of agriculture (Moscow Timiryazev Agricultural Academy, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Russian Federation Standard SP 47.13330.2012 [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Simakin, Agrochemical characteristics of the Kuban black soil and fertilizer (Krasnodar, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Garkusha, Soil science (Selkhozizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.