E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- G.M. Beach, A.A. Kushnireva, Construction and architecture, Novosibirsk 4, 159–161 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Bugrov, A.I. Golubev, Anisotropic soils and foundation structures (Nedra, SPb, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Vulis, PhD Thesis (Sverdlovsk, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Goldstein, V.B. Lapkin, Questions of geotechnics 21, 68–85 (1972) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kuzmitsky, High School 2, 243–251 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Korobova, Engineering surveys 6, 24–32 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Korobova, PhD Thesis (Altai State Technical University, Barnaul, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Krivorotov, O.A. Korobova, Influence of the deformation anisotropy of the soil on the precipitation of hard foundations (Novosibirsk, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Korobova, Interexpo Geo-Siberia, Coll. materials XI Intern. scientific conf, Novosibirsk, SSUHT 1, 194–199 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.