E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- E. Agalarova, Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban state agrarian University 77, 959–968 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karanina, O. Ryazanova, Economy and management: problems and solutions 8, 327–331 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Boboshko, N. Boboshko, Bulletin of Kostroma state University 20, 76–80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Vasilchuk, Innovative development of the economy 3, 17–26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanov, Vestnik St. Petersburg University of state fire service of EMERCOM of Russia 1, 114–129 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kizim, P. Salakhov, K. Lukyantseva, Proceedings of the SKAGS 3, 137–145 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Korotkova, Innovative development of the economy 6(36), 262–265 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Simonov, A. Durava, Journal of Cybernetics 3(15), 47–56 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Karanina, Economics and management: problems, solutions 3, 96–103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Karanina, O.A. Ryazanova, A.N. Timin, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692, 318–325 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Karanina, O.A. Ryazanova, N. Gritsuk, MATEC Web Conf., 193 02004 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.