E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A.G. Granberg, Region: economy and sociology 1, 87 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Kolesnikov, Bulletin of advisory council 1(8), 47–52 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ovchinnikov, N.P. Ketova, Bulletin of the Adygei state university, Series 5: Economy 2(180), 25–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Akhmetov, Biospheric economy: theory and practice 2, 40–50 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Panikarova, Region ethnoeconomy: tendencies, problems and prospects, Monograph (Abakan, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Surnina, News of the Ural state economic university 1, 111–116 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Pechura, Municipality: economy and management 1, 13–18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Klochko, V.V. Prokhorov, Problem of economy and legal practice 4, 64–67 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Klochko, V.V. Prokhorov, The Modern Scientific Thought 3, 127–134 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Beglov, Renaissance of economic system of the Cossack communities: factors of public administration (Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Vorobey, T.G. Borisova, MATEC Web of Conferences “International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development””,01023 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.