E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A.V. Matveev, V.I. Kotov, M.I. Mushkudiani, The use of information technology in habitat management (Saint-Petersburg, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Zukhovitsky, I.A. Radchik, Mathematical methods of network planning (Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Dubois, A. Prad, Theory of possibilities. Application to knowledge representation in computer science (Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Shafer, Mathematical Theory of evidence (Princeton, 1976) A.M. Polyakov, In Informatics: problems, methodology, technology 1, 243–244 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Romessis, A. Kyriazis, K. Mathioudakis, IGTI/ASME Turbo Expo. 9, GT2007–27043 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vachtsevanos, L.F.L. Roemer, A.M. Hess, B. Wu, Intelligent Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis for Engineering Systems (Wiley, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Lou, M.G. Kay, IEEE Transactions of System, Man and Cybernetics 1, 901–931 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dempster, The Annals of Statistics 1, 342–349 (1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.