E3S Web Conf.
Volume 91, 2019Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering and Environmental Economics (TPACEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Environmental Economics|
|Published online||02 April 2019|
- A. Moura, Review of Economic Dynamics 1, 48–63 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ozorhon, A. Batmaz, S. Caglayan, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 1, 217–226 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Blandford, J.B. Braden, J.S. Shortle, Encyclopedia of Agriculture and Food Systems 1, 18–34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Gidlow, E. van Kempen, Urban Forestry & Urban Greening 1, 322–333 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Generating a framework to facilitate decision making in renewable energy investments, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 1, 217–226 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Du, W. Li, B. Lin, Y. Wang, China Journal of Accounting Research 1, 213–232 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Luo, China Journal of Accounting Research 1, 359–378 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gal, I. Milstein, A. Tishler, C.K. Woo, Energy Economics 1, 233–240 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Brown, A.J. Daigneault, E. Tjernström, W. Zou, Quantitative game theory applied to economic problems, Handbook of Statistics (Elsevier, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Brown, A.J. Daigneault, E. Tjernstrom, W. Zou, Natural disasters, social protection, and risk perceptions 1, 322–333 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cano-Berlanga, J.-M. Giménez-Gómez, C. Vilella, Y. Zhang, J. Shen, Y. Li, Journal of Environmental Management 1, 341–354 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.